I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Email Marketing Tips
September 22, 2013
Use email newsletters to keep customers informed, maintain brand awareness or advertise new products & services. Here are a few tips to help maintain successful email campaigns.
1. Avoid using spam words especially in the title of the email. E.g. ‘Free’ & ‘Discount’.
2. Ensure the message is personalised for improved responses.
3. Write engaging content which isn’t too lengthy to catch your viewer.
4. Avoid using a free template. Consider a bespoke design linked to your branding to communicate the right messages.
5. Be regular with your emails but not too regular!
6. Make it easy for people to subscribe and unsubscribe to your emails.
7. Make sure you send it out at the right time and the right day of the week. There is research to suggest there are optimum times.
8. Use tracking reports to measure the success of your email campaigns.