I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
What Defines a Good Logo?
February 23, 2014
A logo is usually the starting point for any new business and a good logo is essential to ensure you send out the right messages to your customers. If you are a new business starting out or an established business looking to develop a product or service logo, here are a few tips to get you started.
What defines good logo design?
• A great logo should have both excellent concept and execution.
• The logo must look consistent across multiple platforms.
• Logo should communicate well in colour, black & white and when resized.
The look of a logo can influence potential customers' expectations of the products and services that your company offers.
What are the benefits?
• Good logos make great first and lasting impressions.
• Stand out from your competition.
• Attract new customers.
• Enhance your companys' brand & ethos.
• Earn confidence, trust & loyalty.